Fluorescent Cell Imager
ZOE Fluorescent Cell Imager
The ZOE Fluorescent Cell Imager eliminates the complexities of cell imaging associated with traditional microscopes. This fluorescence imaging system combines the ease of use of a personal tablet with the power of an inverted microscope.
An Android-based platform, the ZOE Cell Imager uses an intuitive touch-screen interface to control the brightfield, three fluorescence channels, and the integrated digital camera.
The ZOE Fluorescent Cell Imager is a complete digital imaging system, allowing users to view samples, capture and store images, and create multicolor overlays. Thanks to the built-in light shield, the ZOE Cell Imager does not require a darkroom for fluorescence imaging.
- Simplified cell imaging — the intuitive touch-screen interface allows users to view cells, capture images, and create multichannel merges with minimal training
- Flexible operation — brightfield and three fluorescence channels enable use for routine cell culture applications and more sophisticated imaging applications
- Fluorescence imaging at your bench — light shield permits fluorescence imaging in ambient light
- Robust construction — fully integrated system with long-life LEDs, ready for intensive daily use
- LED light sources — thousands of hours of illumination that are instantly ready after power-on
- Large viewing area — the motorized stage and wide field of view allow you to see more of your sample, faster
- Small footprint — compact size accommodates crowded lab benches