IncuCyte® Live Cell Analysis System
Real-time Quantitative Live-cell Imaging and Analysis
— Inside Your Incubator
As part of Sartorius’ dedication to providing the most innovative portfolio for cell analysis in the industry, we offer Incucyte® Live-Cell Analysis Systems. These are ground-breaking solutions for live-cell imaging, which deliver new insights into biological mechanisms at unprecedented speeds, depth and scale.
Incucyte® Live-Cell Analysis Systems are real-time quantitative live-cell imaging and analysis platforms that enable visualization and quantification of cell behavior over time, by automatically gathering and analyzing images around the clock within a standard laboratory incubator. This enables researchers to make time-lapsed, kinetic measurements from living cells over days and weeks thus providing insight into active biological processes in real time.
- Up to five different fluorescence channels, up to three at a time in a single experiment
- New 3-color optical module includes a long wavelength, low phototoxicity NIR channel and optimized reagents for turnkey applications
- Includes 4x, 10x, and 20x objectives on an automated turret
- Supports 3 interchangeable vessel trays and over 600 vessels, up to 6 microplates in parallel
- New applications available to monitor metabolism, neuronal activity, and spheroids
- Seamless multi-user support via remote, networked access and unlimited, free licenses
More colors. More insights. More possibilities.
See more information in every sample with the new Incucyte® SX5 featuring patent-pending optics. Do more with up to 5 different fluorescent channels specifically designed for live-cell analysis.
Enjoy more colors. More reagents. More purpose-built software for more applications. Derive deeper, physiologically relevant information about your cells.
Never miss powerful insights again.