- Less damage to the antigen on the blot
- Repeatable stripping and reprobing reaction
- Ready to use
- Soak the used blot in EzReprobe and incubate for 10 min at room temperature
- Economical; good cost performance
- Toxic substances FREE ( like β-mercaptoethanol)
- Efficient stripping performance
Rabbit monochlonal antibody which is generally shown high titer can be removed.
- A sample is available. Please request the sample through the “Contact Us” menu at the top.
EzReprobe is a stripping reagent to remove the 1st and 2nd antibody from the membrane after western blotting reaction
Repeatable stripping and reprobing reaction
EzReprobe is suitable for the following situations.
- Amount of sample is limited
- Quantitative analysis is performed with plural antibodies
- Western blotting results in failure (ex., blocking reaction was too strong, Dilution rate of antibody was inappropriate)
1. Immense membrane after emission detection in EzReprobe solution and shake it to incubate for 15 min at room temperature.
*Incubation time depends on antibody titer.
*In the case of antibody having high antibody titer or difficult to come off, incubation time should be extended.
2. After cleaning with wash buffer, the step after blocking is performed for antigen-antibody reaction.
Even rabbit monoclonal antibody having high antibody titer can be stripped with EzReprobe.
Also, denaturation of antigen is minimized.
- Sub band of human GAPDH is not detected at 4th step with EzReprobe.
- EzReprobe has a large amount of expression of antigen such as GAPDH, and stripping can be performed beautifully under the condition which antibody titer is high if reaction time of stripping is extended.
*Red arrow head: Shows the band of target antigen of each step.
*Grey arrow head: Shows the band result from antibody cannot be peeled off by stripping operation.
*Non-Treated: Shake it to incubate at room temperature with wash buffer (TBST)
*Handmade: Shake it to incubate for 30 min at 50 ℃ (refer to Kaufmann et al., 1987)
*The other 3 reagents and EzReprobe: Shake it to incubate for 10 min at room temperature